Coronavirus Resources for Parents
Resources for talking with your children and teens about coronavirus
- This story and comic from NPR uses a social-emotional approach and can be read online or printed and folded into book form.
- The PBS Parents Blog includes links to videos and games about handwashing and other prevention.
- The Harvard Health Blog provides advice and resources for talking with children about coronavirus
- This New York Times Parenting article offers advice for parents on addressing children’s anxiety around coronavirus.
- This NYT article on “Talking with Teens and Tweens About Coronavirus” offers experts’ advice for talking with adolescents.