It’s time for your Junior Conference…time devoted exclusively to you and your family. During your Junior conference, we will concentrate on your plans for the future. We will discuss options available to you and develop a plan or “road map” to help you accomplish the goals you’ve established.
Your Junior Conference will include:
· A review of credits and graduation requirements
· Student Information Form & College Questionnaires
· Course planning for the senior year
· Standardized test information (ACT & SAT)
· Junior Conference Questionnaire (Parents and students need to complete questionnaires and return them to the WIHI Main Office prior to your conference.)
· Junior Conference Handouts (You may print and review the handouts before your conference, or pick up copies at your conference!)
On Thursday, November 13, Mr. Nemo and Mr. Wynn led a meeting and discussion regarding the Class of 2015 graduation requirements. Current seniors and their parents who attended were able to pick up copies of their graduation audit update to check their official progress toward WIHI graduation requirements. For families who were unable to attend, we have mailed the student's graduation audit update to the home address on file.
Additionally, several juniors and their parents were able to attend to see a sample audit update and to discuss preparations for senior year requirements.
Stay tuned for the next graduation audit update:
Class of 2015 - Late February 2015 (pickup updates at WIHI or we will mail home)
Class of 2016 - Early July 2016 (mailed home)
Below are links to a sample audit and to the presentation from the Nov. 13 meeting.
Presentation slides on Graduation Audit
Sample Graduation Audit Update
You could earn $250-5,000 in the annual Daughters of the American Revolution Essay Scholarship. Deadline for submission is November 21, 2014. Please see or contact Mr. Boshoven for information. First come, first served! Only ONE for WIHI!
College Resources and Timelines
Seniors - submit your Purple Sheet here!
WIHI College Counseling Process (Junior and Senior Year)
Financial Aid Timeline
Junior Resources and timeline:
WIHI Junior Conferences
Senior Resources and timeline:
This ever-changing document provides information and statistics about the colleges who visit WIHI every year.